Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wildflower Redux Redux, Part 2

OK, one last post before I leave with my giant suitcase. Here are some more wildflower pics from the other day. I never knew there were so many kind of poppies!

Now I'm off to the land that Daylight Savings Time forgot.

UPDATE 1 (10:15AM): Um, that leaving around noonish thing? Yeah, not so much buddy. My flight was cancelled! But the good news is that after a half hour of being on hold, I am now booked on a flight leaving at 5 this evening.

UPDATE 2 (3:03 PM): I just called to check on my flight as it is now the time I was planning to leave for my second attempt at getting out of here. Estimated departure time is now 6:45 instead of 5:25. Mother puss bucket!! It's going to be one of those, huh?






























Could this be Big Pink?








Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Those poppies are gorgeous! I have never seen an actual poppy field. Were you getting sleepy while taking pictures? :)

4/25/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger JC said...

It took me a minute to get that reference, it's been forever since I've seen TWOZ. No, it just gave me a sore throat (j/k).

4/25/2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

look at all those poppies. I wish I could have a field of them. have a great trip, big suitcase and all.

4/25/2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Beautiful poppies! I would love to see a field of poppies. Really very nice shots!

4/25/2007 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I have NO idea how I got here but I love your blog. I followed a link off a link off another link and your title enticed me over.
The flower pics are gorgeous and your writing is hilarious!
Have a great trip!

4/26/2007 12:32 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

awww, big pink. see how distracted I am.

4/26/2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

freaking incredible!! I've never frolicked in a field of poppies but it is on my list.

4/26/2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

wow, wonderful photos :) beautiful colors, poppies are great...

4/27/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

poppies? poppies? those are just my favorite flowers ever! what a treat!

5/03/2007 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home