Monday, April 23, 2007

Ill Communication

Just in time for my upcoming trip, I feel terrible. I have an extremely sore throat. It started yesterday afternoon and was really bad when I woke up this morning. I wonder if it's an allergic reaction to all those flowers yesterday? There was a lot of pollen. I'm not achy or feverish, it's just the sore throat. But if it was an allergic reaction I would think I would have been sneezing yesterday, and I wasn't. But I'm no proctologist.

This weekend I tried to get some work done on the paper that I have due for one of my classes in a couple of weeks. It's a 4000 word paper, and I was trying to knock out 1000 words a week in April. Last week I managed to add nothing, so I was a little worried. However, I went from about 1200 words to 3100 over the weekend, so I think I'm OK. I don't want to have to work on it a lot while I'm gone. To my surprise I also knocked out all three discs of Entourage Season 3, Part 1 over the weekend. Not to HBO: Knock off this "Part 1" and "Part 2" nonsense. We know it's just a way for you to get more money out of your already overpriced DVDs.

Today's cake masticators:

UPDATE: English teachers forgive me, but this ain't no allergy.

7 Comments:

Blogger luzie said...

Dammit, your almost tripled wordcount reminds me that I still haven't made much progress on my 4000-word paper. Sigh.

I hope your throat will be less sore soon!

4/23/2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Echinacea Echinacea Echinacea
I swear by it now. I may have still had a little cold, but it worked wonders. You have to buy it containing the root, and take 3 a day. I'm telling you the truth man. I sound like a frickin hippie. Do it MAN.

4/23/2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

sorry I was was too tired last night to sing

I Got' A Grandma Hazel And A Grandma Tilly

Hope you're feeling better

4/24/2007 7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling a little better. Airbornne really works well.

4/24/2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I've had an off and on sore throat myself - thinking/hoping it's allergies as well. Enough with this mystery trip of yours, spill the beans!!

4/24/2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I would say I hope you're better by now but I'm reading backwards and you're not.

You need to rent Liz I!

4/24/2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

4000 word paper? this is on a library topic, no? and when will classes be done, soon? hope you crank it out quickly.

5/03/2007 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home