Wednesday, April 11, 2007

All This and Handpimple Too!

Today is the perfect example of why I need to get more sleep. I'm pretty much in a stupor, my mind is just in a fog. I feel almost as if I've been drugged. I can't concentrate on anything or focus enough to get anything productive done. I'm just sitting here taking up space and breathing peoples' air. I need a do-over. Here's some random B.S.:

* It's been a week since my last headache, which is good. Don't know if I'm going to make it through today, though.

* I have handpimple. I've had this weird little bump on my hand for a while that kind of reminded me of a pimple trying to form, so I tried to squeeze it like a blackhead. It backfired and now I have handpimple. Hmm, maybe that should be my next SPC.

* For those of you anxiously awaiting for Heather Mills' s leg to fall off on DWTS, you may have to settle for this.

* But Mom, I want a color-shifting car!

Today's cake inhalers:

And here is a bonus birthday segment. I didn't do one last Wednesday because I was driving to Fort Worth, but I missed a very important birthday!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

I feel the same way. I realized early afternoon I was not drinking enough water.

yay no headaches!

handpimple-I wish I could come up with a good song.

wowie. I got an exclamation mark. Thanks for giving my a b'day list. I never knew all the freakish people that share my day. That doesn't say alot about me, except there a lot of pointy people born on the 4th.

4/11/2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I do want a color-shifting car!! I will have to check it out when I'm not on Nana's uber slow computer. I'm here just passing time!!

I want Heather Mills to fall off. I don't like her.

I do love Painter Girl. She is an exclamation mark - with one of those swirly things on top.

4/12/2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Drinking enough water is an amazing thing. I stopped having palpitations when I started drinking more H20. That and my belly stopped looking like a bloated drunk or a pregnant woman. I'd almost opt for the bloated drunk look than have another person as if I'm expecting, pfft.

4/12/2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Is everyone wishing Heather's leg to fall off? She must think we don't love Paul. The Beatles?? Who?

Aww..Holli I love you too.

kiki-I thought I was doing well until a carrot cake entered the house. All the water in the world is not helping me.

I'm going to light a candle today for Kurt.

4/12/2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Handpimple would be a great song.

Maybe you could be the next spokesperson for proactive. Just a thought.

4/13/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I keep running a Spinal Tap song in my head-that would convert really well.

4/13/2007 3:53 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

not a handpimple. oh me. oh my. maybe it's a calcium deposit. is it gone?

5/03/2007 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home