Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Check Razor Is In The Mail

Recently I received this fancy-pants razor via the U.S. Mail:


I'm scared to use it because I don't want to end up liking it. Why? Um, 4 replacement cartridges for this sucker cost about $12. I currently use the Mach 3, and those cartridges are pretty damn expensive at $8 for 4. Although I do use one cartridge for quite a long time, enough is enough. I need to investigate some of the cheapo brands, I ain't no millionaire.
On another note, I recently watched a movie that turned out to be extremely funny. Maybe it was the fact that I had fairly low expectations, but I thought that Tenacious D In: The Pick of Destiny was hilarious. There were a multitude of laugh-out-loud moments for me. I mean, hell, John C. Reilly plays Sasquatch! With a speech impediment, no less. And Dave Grohl as Satan is amazing. I'm not sure that I would recommend it to most of you, because it may be more of a guy movie, but if you have any fans of low-brow humor in your house you could do a lot worse.

Little Man says: "Don't forget to brush yo teefs, kids!"

If you see any of these people today, wish them a happy birthday:






Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

How did you get a razor in the mail?
OK-you have to check out an electric razor.I bought Jos a Braun about 6 years ago. Best thing ever. I know electrics don't shave as close, but you end up saving money in the end.

I would have to be very drunk to see Ten D. If I am in the slightest way off in a bad mood, I become evil if I hear one of their songs. And I love Black too. But Reilly and Grohl, I may have to drink heavily.

And a big ole happy birthday to Queen Amy! I love her to bits.

3/29/2007 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure about the recommendation at forst but now that I know Reilly and Grohl are in it I may be able to sit through it.. I am SURE Scott will love it. So thanks!
Buy the damn refills! How often do you replace the cartridges..?

3/29/2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I have the cd that goes with that Ten. D movie - do you want it?

You can't mail chocolate but you can mail razors? That is sooooo siwwy!!

Faith was so excited to see the little man in a hat reveal his face!

I thought it was funny we had the same reaction to Deb's painting.

And I love this blog label.

Okay, I have to go lay like lump.. I'm just a nervous wreck. And Faith's Noggin' on high speed is making it worse.

3/29/2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

I was just complaining to someone about razors...and whatnot in the bathroom...because we all want to be smooth shaven and clean and smelling decent, we have to buck up for stuff that is a total rip off because we have no choice but to pay the dinero.

As for Painter Girls' comment on the electric razor, I was driving south to Boston the other day on the highway and saw this guy swerving around on the road and thought he was on the phone and then realized he was shaving, with a HUGE electric razor.

Don't do that.

3/29/2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We got one of those in the mail a few months ago but Brad wont use it on some kind of "too many razor blades, where will the madness end?" moral stance.

3/30/2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

ian has a mach 1 razor, similar to the one you will or won't use. and buying replacement razors for it is unreal.

3/30/2007 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home