Friday, March 23, 2007

Big Bag of Nothing

I think I have blogger's block. Nothing is really striking me as being interesting to write about at the moment. Now I will say that I have 2 topics on deck, but one I can't write about now because I don't have access to the pictures, and the other I can't write about now because I don't want to post it from work.


Maybe somebody else is writing something interesting:

* My obsession with reading about what makes people happy continues here.

* This T-shirt is kind of funny. Not $18 funny, but funny.

* Did you hear the one about the talking urinal cake? Yeah, that will be effective. I think they should say "Stop peeing on me!"

If you see any of these people wish them a happy birthday:

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Huh. The second topic sounds intriguing.

I was desperately in love with Damon Albarn when I was in high school. I even touched him once! Well, maybe it was more like him falling from the stage into the crows, but whatever.

3/23/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

awww...Honey Bunny. What a fan-tab ulus movie. (I felt like I had to make up a word)
And Damon, the man. I think I have listened to Gorillaz every day now for the past 3 weeks.
The shirt is much better as a sticker. I do not want to be confronted about my blog by strangers.
Happiness is all relative.

3/23/2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The urinal cake thingy looks like a pacifier.

3/23/2007 6:12 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I hate being blocked. You could drink some stinky chocolate poop milk!

3/24/2007 11:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I've got blogger's block too. It happens to the best of us.

3/25/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh c'mon now. don't be shy.

3/26/2007 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home