Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Forward, Dammit!

Here I am springing forward into day 2 of The Weekend That Wasn't There. Yesterday was so busy. Blah. I wish I would have had time to bring my camera and take some pics. Since I didn't I'll just have to tell you what I saw:
  • Three hot air balloons being prepared to launch next to the fire station down the street
  • Tons of geese flying in V formation
  • Amazing white blooms on the pear trees
Currently not a big fan of the time change. It always messes me up for a week or so.

I did get this this pic snapped after I got home last night. I've always been fascinated by the play of colors on the back of this sign when the setting sun shines on it.


Now it's back to school!

Here's some birthdays fer ya:

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

maybe that's what i'll do - tell people what I see. and I'll do that with my etsy store.

I forgot it was spring forward. this is when we lose an hour of sleep.. and since I'm the first comment here - don't anyone argue with me. we do, we lose an hour of sleep, because that's what my body tells me. i don't care if we make it up at night. i'm an insomniac - i never make it up. EVER!!!!

3/11/2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too will just tell folks what I see since I have this uncontrollabe urge to erase things from my camera. Yes Holli we do lose an hour and I want to know where it goes.....

3/11/2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

we do lose an hour. It's horrible. Hot air balloons and no pics. I have the image in my head.
J-O-E-Y! Aw and Nina H. Met her before.

3/11/2007 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home