Friday, March 02, 2007

I Hope They Cover "Mouth Full of Sores"

Well, assuming I don't get hit by a bus I will be attending The Police concert in June. I paid more than I really wanted to, but them's the breaks. I'm just excited to be going!

I now present a couple of videos from the great Mr. Show. The first time I saw this a few years ago, I couldn't stop laughing for days. And now that I've watched it again about 20 times, it's stuck in my head again. The first video is actually an excerpt from the second one, so if you're strapped for time just watch the first one. It's a hilarious Brian Wilson parody.









If you see any of these people, wish them a happy birthday:

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I have no idea why this post reminded me of this, but LOOK!!!

http://www.davidaustinroses.com/american/showrose.asp?showr=3413

I think it's calling my name!

3/02/2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow, I wonder if it's named after that guy that wrote Silence of the Lambs? Or started that talent agency?

3/02/2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Good for you! I can't believe you got tickets.
Awww and it's Craigers b'day.

I don't think I've seen the 2nd season of Mr.Show. I would remember mouth full of sores. I really like Odenkirk and Cross. (I used to have a hard time with Cross until Arrested and Run Ronnie Run)I completely loose it when Odenkirk does Manson.

3/02/2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

Ohhh, I love Brian Wilson!

3/03/2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

I thought of you in the grocery line the other day, JC. I saw Patrick Dempsey on the cover of one of the tabloids. What an uncanny resemblance!!

3/03/2007 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home