Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Be Illin'

I am currently wavering on the fine line between sickness and health. Last night my ear pain pretty much turned into throat pain, and then this morning it was between-ear-and-throat pain. It doesn't hurt all that much, though. The doctor thinks it is residual congestion from a cold that I had a couple of weeks ago. My ears look a little red inside so I was given a script for antibiotics to keep this from becoming a sinus infection. I also was advised to buy some Mucinex. Damn that stuff is expensive! I guess you have to pay for it if you want to see mucus wearing a tuxedo exiting your body. I felt perfectly fine this morning except for the swallowing thing, but now I'm not feeling so great. I couldn't finish my lunch, I'm feeling kind of nauseous and dizzy. Maybe it's the medicine. I think I'm going to leave work early today, I feel like I need to lie down.

But before I tend to my health, who's birthday is today?

7 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

I hope you left work and are chillin not illin anymore. I cannot stress this enough, eat garlic. Roast it bake it, have pizza and put on top. I swear that it heals instantly. I hate the tuxedo mucus guy.

2/22/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

feel better soon! pamper yourself & just chill out.

2/22/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Yes, you must take Advil or something for your throat I agree with Anne! Sorry your sick. We had the same exact thing going on here last week. All four of us had fluid in our ears and mine have been popping on and off for weeks. Just take it easy. Don't go to work. Working sucks.

But Happy Birthday Agent Cooper!

2/22/2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We must have the same thing. But I REFUSE to purchase mucinex because of their awful advertisments! Here's to your health!! (and mine, cough!)

2/22/2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope you are feeling better. Ear congestion can cause nausea and dizziness.

2/22/2007 11:25 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh yuck. feel better soon. and happy day for my goil Drew!

2/23/2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I hate those damned tuxedo wearing phlegm balls. And now they have phlegm babies.

AGENT COOPER!!!! You know I had a rabbit named Agent Cooper of the FBI (Federal Bunnies of Investigation).

He RAWKED.

Get a new toothbrush, and save it for the little man in a hat.

xoxo

2/23/2007 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home