Friday, February 16, 2007

Reheated

Today's post is going to be a little bit like leftovers. You get a little bit of this, and little bit of that. And everything doesn't exactly fit together, but that's what you get.
Here are a few more pictures from my trip a couple of weeks ago.

This is downtown Atlanta.

Another view. I couldn't decide which picture looked better so I posted them both.

Air pollution, much?

I liked this view of downtown across the aisle as we landed.


I found a great link for people who have a hard time deciding where to eat. It's called the Wheel of Food, you put in your zip code and spin the wheel, and it tells you where to eat (or even to skip lunch!). It's genius, which means it's going in my sidebar.

Ever wanted to make your car talk, like Kit from Knight Rider? Now you can!

Today's birthdays are brought to you by Metamucil. Very strange group we have today, very strange.


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

aww...sweet boba fett and the original Wednesday and weird little Andy T. Have you seen Shallow Grave with Chris E? That was pretty good.He's also good in Cracker the BBC mini. And look you captured smog around stone mountain so nicely. Oh Atlanta. I like the shot from across the aisle too. Atlanta is only nice when the Magnolias are in bloom.

2/16/2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Oh and for 2 days I worked in the tall brown building at the bottom right. I was temping for Anderson. Yes it was terrible.

2/16/2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

That wheel of food is good.

2/17/2007 5:55 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I was going to say - that wheel of food... I need that thing in a portable mode. That's one of my worst habits.

I heart Shallow Grave!!

Faith finished her part of your whatchamohootchie!

2/17/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

That is kind of a strange list. Kim Jong II huh?

2/17/2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

I get to eat at Baskin-Robbins! :) Awesome link!

2/17/2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Dammit - you never updated it to say Levar Burton was the person who asked what the skies looked like at the beginning of Little Fluffy Clouds. That is important stuff!!

2/18/2007 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home