Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Home Again

OK, I'm back home now after my plane trip that took me the same amount of time as if I had driven. Wait, I'm trying to be more positive, like my grandmother, so yes my entire trip took 12 hours but if I was driving I wouldn't have been able to read so much of the book I've been working on for weeks now. So it all worked out.

It was definitely a difficult trip, but it helped me tremendously to be around my family. And hearing from some of my grandmother's friends only confirmed for me the type of person that she was. Thanks for all of the nice comments that you all left too, it really did warm my heart.

I had planned to do an SPC post tonight, but I think it needs a little more work. So I'll post it tomorrow (later today!). I have to hit the hay now, tomorrow I'll try and start catching up on everyone's blogs!

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you're safe and sound, and glad that the trip went as good as it could under the circumstances. hmmm. you made time to come correct my trivia. you must be feeling somewhat better. :)

2/06/2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Oh good you are back. Being around family in those situations always seems to help, no matter how upsetting and stressful.

2/06/2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Glad you're back safely. And that you could connect with your family for awhile. It always helps.

2/06/2007 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home