Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wacky News Wednesday

Did you all see this story:

Police use stun guns on greased, naked student

So the story says that this student "had rubbed his body with grapeseed oil to keep from being caught", had "long hair and a full beard", and when asked to stop by a school administrator he "made a sexual gesture and kept running". But my favorite part is the final sentence: "There was no indication of substance abuse or a medical problem". You know, aside from the fact that he greased himself up, ran around the cafeteria, and had to be shot with a stun gun twice before stopping. Minor details.

Here are a few more news items for you edification:

Today's birthdays are brought to you by the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Those headlines cracked me up! And where did the kid get the grape seed oil? Too funny. Also I must say I was shocked to hear that Johnny Rotten is still alive!

1/31/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Her beau! Very funny. Is that the first Marta or the second one? I wonder when Egg's birthday is?Where do I start. The bald eagle is the saddest even though that would have been amazing to see him flying.
Naked students are so tiresome,aren't they. The prank that went too far. I think we'll be hearing more of this story.
Leave it to UK boys to pull off this stunt. Very amusing.

1/31/2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

someday i hope that those words will follow whatever story is written up about me: There was no indication of substance abuse or a medical problem.

1/31/2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger JC said...

pg - sorry it took me so long to answer. She was Marta #1.

2/09/2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home