Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SPC - Resolution #4


Resolution #4: Spend more time outside. I love being outside when the weather is nice. And since my job entails spending lots of time in a hermetically sealed indoor environment, I have to make a little bit of an effort to be outside. As much as I love to watch movies and television, a nice walk outside is better than any movie I've ever seen. Even when the landscape isn't what one would typically think of as "scenic".

See more resolutions here.

(and if you've ever wondered how far I can walk in 10 seconds - now you know!)

If you see any of these people today wish them a happy birthday:

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

that's a good resolution and dude, if i lived near you,first we'd go for a walk and then I'd make you take me to that REAL cowboy bar I went to in some Dallas suburb the one and only time I was in Texas.

1/23/2007 6:12 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I love this and your resolution! Nature is a healer for the soul.You must have bolted to get this far away from your camera. Seeing this pic makes me want to run really fast.

1/23/2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Good resolution and very cool photo. Love the composition of it!

Making time to walk outside every day is one of the few serious resolutions I've ever made and kept. I rarely miss a day, even in bad weather and am so used to that being part of my routine now that if I DO miss a day for some reason I feel like I've forgotten to do something really important.

1/23/2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

And my mom-she's 79 today!

1/23/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

very dramatic photo - i like it! and really great resolution!!!

1/23/2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger mcaplan said...

Thats Funny! I just saw Tiffani Amber Theissen at a sushi restaurant last week while celebrating my birthday!

1/23/2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

I love the photo! Great resolution for 2007! :)

1/24/2007 1:15 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Great resolution. A little fresh air does us all so much good. Cool picture. I love how you cross the horizon and connect with both earth and sky.

1/25/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

and My Mario was 23 January 23 too! Yes! Let's walk across America!!! LOL

1/26/2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home