Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ice Ice Baby?

I'm sitting here waiting for an ice storm to start. Yesterday it was about 67 degrees, and then it started to get really cold about 5PM. In fact, take a look at how much the temperature changed yesterday evening. The temperature dropped 20 degrees in an hour (between 5 and 6)!


Currently we are right on the edge of the freeze line, so right now it's just rain that's coming down. Tonight it's supposed to get worse though, because more moisture is moving in and the freeze line is moving southeast. So I'm scared to go anywhere in case it starts freezing over. I know I will have cabin fever by Monday (at least I have Monday off - viva le federal holiday!). Maybe I can do some more overdue cleaning around the house. We'll see...

If you see any of these people today, wish them a happy birthday:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Good luck! I hope you're not trapped in your house!

1/14/2007 1:53 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm really irked if you're trapped in your house that you won't publish my comments FOR me. I just don't have the energy to get out of bed anymore. You know, that would only be the friendly thing to do!

If I see any of those people I'll wonder what the F is going on, because I bet they'll be in my house... what with the ice storm. I wouldn't kick William Hung to the curb.

Oh wait - I was thinking about Orlando.

1/14/2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I have a special present just for Patrick Dempsey!!

1/15/2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All the plants outside are draped in ice, and my puppy was shivering, so I let her in.

1/15/2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

i am testing out my first lazy comment. but from the geerage since ill be up all night with faith. well, she's not out here. did kiki knit patrick one of those pink hats? and if you're inside, shouldnt we be seeing an onslaught of posts? if this long cell phone comment doesnt go through i shall crap.

1/16/2007 2:16 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

since kiki has dempsey covered, I'll give my true love Wayne Coyne a special gift. When he sings "What a wonderful world" it breaks my heart.

How are you getting the ice and we have fog? Something strange is going on

1/16/2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You are a geek with your mozilla firefox web browser. Notice how I focus on the important things, not the imclement weather.

1/16/2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home