Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Colder Than A Something Something

Jeez, when I don’t blog for awhile it takes some effort to get cranked back up. Does that mean I don’t really want to blog? Not sure.

For some reason it’s colder than crap at work today. I’m sitting here in my coat, and my hands and feet are freezing. What the H?

Well, the ice storm for me was pretty much a miss. Everything came down as rain until Sunday night, and even after that it looked like the streets in the neighborhood still stayed pretty dry. Some ice on the trees though. I’m glad I didn’t have to work yesterday because I think the commute would have blown chunks. I think a lot of the overpasses were icy. I talked to a guy at work today who lives about 17 miles west of me, and he said that they were completely iced in all weekend. So I guess I was just lucky. I ended up staying home all weekend anyway, and I never did develop cabin fever. The only time I left the house was Saturday night to go to the grocery. I watched some DVDs which was great since it seems like I haven’t had a lot of time for that recently. School starts back up again today, so I may not have much time for DVDs again for awhile.

The weather has ruined my Self Portrait Challenge plans as I wanted to take the rest of my resolution photos outside, and it’s just too damn cold for that right now. The alternate that I came up with last night is crap, so I’ll post something later if I can think of a good one.

If you see any of these people today, wish them a happy birthday. And as a disclaimer, listing of people on the birthday list does not imply that I endorse them or their beliefs, yada, yada, yada. It's just people that I think are interesting or noteworthy for one reason or another.

6 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

You had to wear your coat at work. That's not kosher.

Blown chunks. I need to use that more. It's a good thing you missed the ice storm. I'm still waiting for snow.

1/16/2007 6:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My SPC plans were ruined by snow today. Now it's icing over. My commute will definitely blow chunks tomorrow.

Nice call out to mix master mike.

1/16/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

His name's Mike D and he deserves respect. I crack myself up.

1/16/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Your cash and your jewelry is what he expects...

1/16/2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

I'm suffering blog freeze too, if that's any consolation. My mind & energy has been focused on job searching lately. Uggghhh...

1/17/2007 1:59 AM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

Umm, I mean "have" been focused. I don't know no English.

1/17/2007 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home