Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kicking and Screaming

Welp, they finally forced me to switch to the new Blogger. I think everything transferred over OK. I waited because I wanted them to work as many of the bugs out as possible before I switched. I’m not crazy about the labels as a writer, but I do like them as a reader. I haven’t decided how much I’m going to use them, for now I’ll only classify easy stuff - I don’t want a bajillion categories.

I’m really excited that The Police will be touring. At the time they broke up, they were my favorite band. I was resigned to the fact that I would never get to see them live. God willing, if I’m still drawing breath in June I’m going. I’ll kill whoever I have to to get tickets. Right now I don’t think I could pull the trigger on the top ticket price of $225, but I think I would go for $90. I don’t know if there’s anyone currently touring that I would pay $225 for!

Today’s music-heavy birthdays are brought to you by Crib Rock.

3 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

You have become one of us. We know all your secrets.So I have to give a big shout out to one of my fav art students/musicians peter g. I could watch Shock the monkey and never tire.

2/13/2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

what's so exciting about the new blogger? i hate blogger. anyway. how about the police then? are they coming to tx? they'll be in tn. ian acted somewhat interested until he read in the paper about tickets being @ $100 each. just don't know if it's worth it. maybe if they were scantily clad. can you arrange that? with all your rock n roll connections?

2/14/2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

Happy Valentine's Day, JC! :)

2/14/2007 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home