Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snack Craps

Yesterday on the radio I heard a commercial for something at McDonald's called a "Snack Wrap". When I first heard it I thought they were saying Snack Crap. The two phrases are phonetically identical. Maybe not the best name for your savory(?) treat. Although it's better than Crap Snack I suppose.

If you watch Conan O'Brien you've probably seen this before, but if not please allow me to share the greatness of HornyManatee.com. Be sure to take the photo tour!

Today's birthday are brought to you by HornyManatee.com!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chickytava said...

Bwwwaaahhhhaaahhhaaa! As I'm sure the snack wrap is actually snack crap, me thinks the name is rather accurate.

2/12/2007 12:54 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Best moustache-worst toupe. No one can chew gum like that man. I still laugh thinking about Norm Macdonald impersonating him on SNL. Norm playing Burt playing Darth Vader-priceless.

2/12/2007 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home