Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Betrayal Five

The yakkety-yaks at work are driving me nuts today! Thank Jebus for headphones.

I'm going to have to make a decision about Police tickets today, and it looks like it's going to be quite an expensive proposition. I would think my best chance at getting tickets would be to get in on the fan club presale, which starts tomorrow, but the fan club costs money to join. Then you still have the ticket price to pay. So do I pay a pretty penny for a guaranteed ticket or do I take my chances with scalpers trying to unload excess inventory in front of the arena? Decisions, decisions.

I posted about this scene on Scrubs when it aired last year, but there was no video at that time. Well, now there is. This scene really cracks me up.



Today's birthdays:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Ok anything that plays "everybody was Kung fu fighting" is alright in my book.
So what did you do about the Police?

Oh and Turturro-that is the GREATEST movie!

2/28/2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I think I'm going to cave on paying the big bucks. I'm only going to live once, I just got my tax refund, and I've wanted to see the Police for over 20 years.

That's one of my favorite movies! It's going in the drawing I'm doing so I can post the list you tagged me for!

2/28/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

ROCK..... LOBSTER!

I would cave on the tickets. I've seen Sting twice, or three times, and the last time he did a bunch of Police stuff, it was AWESOME. I think it would be worth the price.

3/01/2007 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home