Monday, February 26, 2007

Nothing Beats Duck Humor

I am working on my Oscar recap post, I won't be able to post it until tomorrow since I still haven't seen all of the show. Damn day job.

I think I'm getting better, but I'm not sure how much my ear has cleared up. There still seems to be a slight popping when I swallow, but the pain is definitely less than it was. It's the last day of the Mucinex and antibiotics, which is good because my mouth is starting to taste funny. Although that could just be from all the paste I've been eating.

I got an email this morning that had the subject line "New Scam To Watch Out For". I thought: "Uh oh, one of those damn chain emails about some bogus scare." It actually turned out to be pretty funny:




These gangs are working in teams and patrolling many streets and neighborhoods. Be careful!!




It's a shockingly slow day in birthdays today:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Bolton is old! (ha ha Nelson laughter)

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Why are you eating paste?

2/26/2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger JC said...

That was supposed to be a joke.

(hangs head in shame)

2/26/2007 7:12 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I was teasing. I had a feeling you might have decided to get into the wasabi tube.

2/27/2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home