Friday, February 23, 2007

Busy Little Beaver

I'm feeling better today. My eustachian tube seems about the same, but I'm not nauseous or dizzy. Hopefully the ol' tuberini will be showing improvement by tomorrow. So far I have seen no mucus, clothed or otherwise, defecting from my body.

Today I have been busting my hump trying to get as much homework done as I can so on Sunday I can squeeze in a screening of Letters From Iwo Jima and then watch the Oscars. I have Babel at home right now and I'm hoping to get Little Miss Sunshine in the mail tomorrow. If I do then I will have seen all of the Best Picture nominees before the show. I also had some stuff to do at work today (which isn't always a given) so it has been a pretty busy day. I think I'm going to skip the birthdays today. Now it's back to work!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Nothing more unsettling then not feeling well.
YOU WILL LOVE Little Miss Sunshine!!
And aren't you the workaholic now that you feel better. Take it easy still and go Oscar night!

2/23/2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I had to turn off the damned OSCARS because of infighting between the tots. I have it tivoed to watch when they crash.

Did you watch LMS? I really think you'll love it. Well, I know you will.

2/25/2007 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home