Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Music Notes

Have you ever wanted to hear vintage Bob Dylan (or a reasonable facsimile) sing Dr. Suess lyrics? I'm willing to bet close to $100 that none of you ever have. That said, now you can hear it right here. I think I know at least one reader who may dig this. So far I've only listened to "Oh, The Thinks You Can Think", "Green Eggs and Ham", and "Gertrude McFuzz". Pretty funny, but I don't know if I would listen to it a lot. One note: The site doesn't seem to like Internet Explorer, but it works OK with Firefox.

The new Air album came out yesterday for those so inclined. I've only heard the samples on Amazon so far, but I'm sure I will get it. There is also a website here where you can listen to the album.

Not much else going on today.

If you see any of these people today wish them a happy birthday:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Oh how, where, why...? I had to lay my head on the table listening to Cat in the Hat! I cannot stop laughing.Green eggs is GREAT! Dylan and I think alike-I sing Marvn K Mooney.
The new Air is super duper.

3/07/2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

I looovvve AIR!!

And I'm supremely jealous that you're seeing the Police... as an added, delayed note, BTW.

3/07/2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yi Yi YI - new Air CD - well, you know how I feel about them. Two concerts under my belt and I'm up for more.

3/07/2007 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home