Sunday, April 08, 2007

Weekend

So far I've made it through 4 days without a headache, which is progress as far as I am concerned. Hopefully the worst of the headache crap is behind me for now.

This weekend has mostly been one of recuperation. I got to catch up on the sleep that I lost out on during the week. I was so tired on Friday night that my body eventually just shut down, so I went to sleep early. I also got some homework done this weekend. Things are starting to get into crunch time with school, there's about a month left in the semester and if I can stay productive then I won't have to kill myself to finish my projects. That's the plan anyway.

The weather was really weird this weekend. Yesterday the high was 44 and we got snow flurries, and today the high was 49. On TV they said the last time that it snowed in April here was April 7, 1938, so it's pretty unusual to be this cold so late in the season. Hell, last Tuesday it was 84 degrees! I'm now fairly certain that starting tomorrow the cold will be gone until next winter.

I'm dying to see Grindhouse, but it may have to wait until next month. You know, what with it being over 3 hours long and all.

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I had no idea that movie existed. I. AM.

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry your head is not in unison with your body. Tell the nipple to have a talk with it.

4/09/2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Well 4 days is really good.

Saw old Battlestar last night and I giggled every time Lt. Starbuck came on-I swear his son is Sawyer. It's uncanny the resemblance.

I think I like the idea of Grindhouse and the b double feature. I don't know how much I can take of gore. It really depends on how it's done. And of course the scary aspect.

Hope today was migraine free!

4/09/2007 3:59 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

I went to see Grindhouse this weekend with my sister, BIL, brother, niece and nephew and we thought it rocked!

Yay for a headache-free weekend!!

4/09/2007 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home