Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SPC Behind The Scenes, And I Do Mean Behind

Wanna hear a funny story about my SPC post from yesterday? I actually didn't mean for it to be quite so revealing. Apparently I have the brightness on my monitor at home turned down quite a bit. I actually meant for my photo to look like this originally:




Then Monday night I thought I would push things just a little and try to get a little light on that right cheek, but still no crack. I thought I had it, but then after I posted I started seeing comments about how brave I was and I started thinking "Brave, it's pretty much a silhouette. Wait a minute. Uh oh, I bet it looks brighter to everyone else!" At first I couldn't stand to check it from work, but then curiosity got the best of me. Yep, definitely brighter! Hello world! I thought for a second about fixing it, but I decided not to. Eh, what's the big deal? So my ass is on the Internet. You can see a lot worse. And at least to date no one I know in real life locally reads my blog, so I'm leaving it. My mistake is your hilarity! Or horror.

Today's candle blowers:

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

At least your booty looks good! No one wants to see my ass crack and all the dimples that make it look like a river bed.

4/18/2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

jc in his birthday suit. I like it both ways.

I bet you were shocked.

I have to admitt I have had a serious crush on James Woods. I could watch his Simpson's episode 100 times.

"hey hey don't jerk me around"

4/18/2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger Kamsin said...

That is pretty funny! I bet you'll be more careful next time, unless you've got a taste for revealing yourself on the Internet that is;)!

4/18/2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger JC said...

a & pg - Aw thanks, you guys are too sweet!

kam - truth be told, I kind of got a charge out of it. Maybe I'm a closet exhibitionist!

4/18/2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

I love this pic! Now, why can't I see the original? :(

4/18/2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I am LMAO!! I tried to comment on the original after you posted but the puter wouldn't let me. The revised one is certainly more mysterious.

4/19/2007 5:24 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

thank goodness for bloglines, cause i got to see the original shot before you removed ti! you are truly brave!

5/03/2007 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home