Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SPC - My Leg

My precarious health condition has messed up my posting schedule!

This is the final week for the theme of "The Body" at SPC. This is my leg. For some reason my calf here kind of makes me think of an elephant head. The birthmark kind of looks like an eye.

I've always had pretty large thighs, I think due to a combination of genetics and playing a lot of soccer during my childhood years. The fact that I've had to quit running does not bode well for their leanness in the coming years, hopefully I can keep them in control with the Nordictrack.




To see others' takes on the theme, click here.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

What is it with your self portraits that have me singing songs? Immediately I thought of ZZ TOP, '(s)he's got legs, and knows how to use em'
I'd never show my thighs - all the skating does nothing for the dimples. pfft. But you've got some nice legs mister.

4/24/2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

kiki - thank you. I now have that damned song stuck in my head.

You got some nice, hairy... CRAZY LEGS!!!!

4/24/2007 6:41 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

elephant head? hmn..interesting, but nice portrait

4/25/2007 3:17 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Spencer said...

in a bizarre way i can kind of see the elephant head, but i must squint to do so.

it is a very cool shot, with the light and shadows!

4/25/2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

[whispering]I see elephants...they're everywhere.[/whispering]

Seriously, I can totally see the elephant - except I think it's more oliphant (Tolkien) than elephant. Much, much cooler.

That's two 'Crazy Legs' posts for you this month, JC.

4/25/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger EllyJane said...

neat photo.
i almost wanted to whistle but that may be sexual harassment. :-)

4/25/2007 7:56 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

interesting play of black and white. you are brave to share your parts! not because they're bad or anything, you're just brave. i don't think i'm so generous as you.

5/03/2007 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home