Thursday, April 26, 2007

Made It

Well, I finally made it to Arizona. The 6:45 departure turned into a 7:30 departure. I also discovered that you have to wait a long time for your giant suitcase to appear on the luggage carousel when 2 flights from Dallas arrive at the same time. My new suitcase has its first battle scars, but they're minor.

Thankfully it's not too hot (although it's still somewhat early) because my parents are having their air conditioner replaced as I type this. I want to avoid swampbutt.

That's all for now, I must go to Trader Joe's. My suitcase was a little more than half empty and weighed 33 pounds at the airport. I think the weight limit is 50 pounds before they start charging, so I can buy 17 pounds worth of crap! Hopefully, I won't actually buy that much stuff.

Today's birfdays:

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Now you have put me in a state of dream weaver...how can I get this out of my head.

Go trader joes!

4/26/2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Oh Trader Joe's! I miss that place too. I thought of you the other day at the UPS store because the guy who helped me had a slight resemblance to you. (and a LARGE tatoo on his wrist.) Enjoy Arizona you lucky beyotz!

4/26/2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

Yay Trader Joes!

BTW, my weekend is set to seriously suck b/c it's the last weekend here before finals. Nice timing! I'd love to get a drink, but I'm just not sure it's possible. I'll send you an email if I can break free though...

4/27/2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Trader Joe's is my favorite, I was just munching on some raw almonds while waiting for pizza to warm up.
Please do tell why you are there, other than visiting your parents....this is killing me.

4/27/2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

is it hotter in az than in tx, or are both just states of mind?

5/03/2007 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home