Friday, October 20, 2006

Clean

It's amazing what doing a little cleaning will do my psyche. I would rather do just about anything than clean my house, but I dislike clutter. I spent a little time this week cleaning, vacuuming, and mopping. I love the feeling I get when I enter the living room or kitchen, only to notice that they are clean! I guess it's nice to be able to exert a little control over something. Yeah, it may be temporary, and it's a little like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, but I'll take it.

Here are some news items of interest. Interesting to me anyway.

* I'm telling you, those stingrays found out about what went down in Australia. They are seeking their revenge!

* If waiting 30 minutes for service is grounds for a lawsuit, then I need to find a lawyer because I'm going to be a gazillionaire!

* This is very cool.

* Oh. My. Gah. United States pulls ahead again in the stupidity sweepstakes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I wish they'd throw that cloak of invisibility over a few of the people on my commuter train.

10/20/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I saw the whole discussion of the cloak of invisibility on tv last night and it's not totally what they've built it up to be - yet.

When it is - I'm getting one and I'm going to start busting some ass.

10/20/2006 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok the whole Crackerbarrel lawsuit thing, come-on....that is pretty dang weak. And besides, can't they read "CRACKERbarrel". I'm gonna sue them for racial slurs.....

10/20/2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I hate cleaning but like you, love a clean house. When I win the lottery (ha!) I will have a weekly cleaning lady and someone to cook for us.

Signed, Princess Kiki

10/21/2006 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home