Sunday, October 08, 2006

Return to The Valley of the Canines

I have good news, and bad news. The fact that I work for the government means that this weekend is a 3 day weekend. So that's good. But it's also bad. You all know how much I love weekends! At least this weekend I'm not completely alone. I'm dogsitting for my friend again. So at least I have canine companionship. Since I have my camera I thought I would post a few pics of the brood.





Look, he matches the chair! Actually, they're all pretty color-coordinated.

Being around dogs reminds me of a quote that I read somewhere. It was something along the lines of:

Dogs think you're God because you feed them.
Cats think they're God because you feed them.

I guess with my low self-esteem I could use the adulation.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

4 dogs??!!! Wow, you are a saint!! Do you watch kids too?? I'd say 2 kids roughly equally 4 dogs.

10/09/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

er...equals, I mean

10/09/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

No pooping in the bed!!!

I was thinking about you yesterday - they started playing the "I don't like... candycorn!!" song on Noggin'!

Halloween just isn't the same this year. I've been having to read every post from last year to edit them for the new blog template - pumpkin seeds and beer, owl cookies. I can't believe a year has come and gone.

10/09/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Dogsitting is a great way to get your dog on and then say bye-bye.

10/10/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Barb - I haven't worked up to kids yet. Sorry! You just put them outside when they need to go to the bathroom, right?

Anne - Bucky is tiny, and although he may look scary, he is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met.

Holli - That song popped in my head when I saw the candy corn at Target! And I found my first 6 pack of pumpkin beer on Sunday! It definitely brought back some memories, I'll drink one (or more) in your honor.

kiki - exactly. It's a good way to keep up my love for dogs without having to buy them food, take them to the vet, etc.

10/11/2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Tish said...

Awww, what adorable pups!

10/11/2006 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home