Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bee Talk Pretty One Day

Here are some closeups of the aforementioned bees. It’s hard to get a good picture of those little boogers, they’re constantly in motion. I think bees are fascinating. If bees could talk, I think this is what they would say:

* You know that guy with the camera? Have you noticed how his eyelid keeps twitching? I think he has myokymia! He must be fatigued, look at those bags under his eyes.
* No wonder Dallas has the highest crime rate in the nation. Stupid humans!
* I hope those teddy bears don’t decide to come after us!
* Wow, those humans allow their larvae to buy cars on the Internet. Stupid humans!
* Damn I can’t wait for that Borat movie to come out!

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what they would say.



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love bees because I love bee-barf!

9/28/2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

cinnamon basil plants. i wondered what they were. almost asked if you have lambs ear. i do and there are always bees buzzing round it.

9/29/2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I've never heard of cinnamon basil but I love seeing that big bee.

9/29/2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

Those pics are the bee's knees! ;) Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Isn't that a funny expression?

9/29/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Two of my friends bought a car on the internet - followed all the proper procedures and got screwed out the wazoo. Tell the bees that!

I hope the teddy bears protect against insects - that would be comforting!

10/01/2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home