Thursday, September 21, 2006

Have You Hugged a Panda Today?

I’m still working on my concert posts. I know all 3 of you can’t wait! Yesterday was completely devoted to school, it was the due date for a bunch of stuff that I didn’t start working on until Tuesday. I’m hoping not to wait until the last minute next week.

In the meantime, here are a couple of items of interest:

* The worldwide stupidity trend continues unabated. We now go to China. Too bad the panda didn’t bite his head off.

* I’ve always talked about this, now here’s some backup. If you know someone with the middle name of Wayne, watch your back.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Personally, I like hearing about your schooling. It reminds me fondly of graduate school (I'm nuts, I know..)

9/21/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LMAO* The story about the panda is hilarious! And four pitchers of beer??? That explains it all!

Sorry to hear about the school deadlines. I'm having the same problems. I've been putting everything off till the last minute and then struggling to get caught up. UGH!

Good luck!

9/21/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Wow, I nearly married a guy once whose middle name is Wayne. Lucky espape for me, yes? Whew!

9/21/2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home