Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Memphis

OK, here are more Memphis photos, I think I need one more post to get them all!


The sign for the hotel that we stayed at was right outside our window. It reminds me of those hotel signs you always see in film noirs.



A couple of shots of the Memphis Business Journal sign from the hotel.



This is a view from the hotel room of the Orpheum Theatre where Tom Waits played.



This is a view from the hotel room of sunset over the Mississippi River.



OK, this was really weird. They were filming something at this restaurant across the street from the hotel. And they were filming all day. I woke up around 10AM that morning and looked out the window and saw that they were filming. At 10PM when we left to go hit Beale Street, they were still filming! I guess acting really is hard work! And boring. I have no idea what it was, but it looked like something designed to appeal to teenagers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home