Monday, August 21, 2006

SMRT

Ugh. Kind of a crap weekend. I retreated into one of my first escape mechanisms - books. I've got 4 books checked out of the library at the moment.

In better news, I got my grades for the summer semester - I got A's! And being the modest person that I am, the following video clip in no way crossed my mind. Not at all. I'm just putting it here so you can see what I could have been thinking!




The fall semester starts next Sunday. Yep, Sunday. I go to campus for three days and then it's online from there on out.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Congratulations on the great grades! You must be proud.....probably needed the retreat into books as the semester ends. It's always so great to read something you want instead of a requirement.

8/21/2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Congrats on the A's! The world expects nothing less from you. :)

I love that Homer clip. I've said that quote so many times but can't remember ever watching the exact clip! Thanks for that!

8/21/2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How many classes are you taking in the fall? I'm going to 'attempt' to take 4....thankfully its just two days a week...shoulda looked into doing them online , man I suck!

8/21/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Congrats on the excellent grades.. that's awesome.. and I hate that word!!

I would watch the video, if only they let me have sound here in hell!

8/21/2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Thanks everybody!

Anne - The books are listed on the sidebar under Current Reading. I left one of them off the list because it's just ridiculous to be reading 4 books at once.

LB - I think there may be a Simpsons quote for just about any life situation. This is one of my favorites!

B - I'm only going to school part time, so I'm taking 2 classes in the Fall (7 hours). Good luck with your 4!

8/22/2006 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home