Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sometimes It's The Little Things

I'm going to use this post as an excuse to take a short study break.

In a sign of how pathetic my life is, this is what I have gotten the most excited about this week: I found out that I get Bravo on my cable system although I'm not supposed to. Why the excitement? Now I can watch Project Runway! Tonight is the 11th episode of season 3, but in the runup to the new episode they're showing all the previous episodes today. I'm recording them all, but who knows how long it will take me to catch up?

I leave you with a couple of shots taken in my back yard this week.


I spied this little spiderweb, but where is the spider? Probably in my closet.



This is one of the cinnamon basil plants I grew this year. This one is thriving, the other cinnamon basil and my sweet basil have really been struggling since they went 3 days without water while I was in Memphis at the height of the heat wave in August. It's kind of hard to see, but this thing is swarming with bees. I bet that makes for some interesting-tasting honey!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I love Project Runway, I really do, but I can't help but wonder how Heidi Klum manages to stay pregnant for every season. It's amazing. Is that very mean of me?

9/27/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger JC said...

It must be in her contract! I didn't know she was preggers in this season.

9/27/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

Very nice photos!

9/27/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Ergh - I open your page to a spider(less web). whew. I don't care if it was invisible.. it's the thought that counts.

It actually took me until tonight to get interested in this season's Project Runway and I still don't think it's even a fraction as interesting as the last two. But YAY for you on getting Bravo!! See if they show the past season of Top Chef before they show season 2. I really ended up loving season 1. I hope season 2 is anywhere near as interesting.

9/27/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I'm liking runway, guess I'm the only one. I've got a spider photo too but this one, the spider isn't missing, just too big to kill!

9/29/2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yum that basil looks good.

9/30/2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home