Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pure Guava

OMG, I got a hit from Kazakhstan:

82.200.196.68.dial.online.kz (Kazakhstan Online Backbone)
Kazakhstan, 0 returning visits


Date Time WebPage
1st October 2006 12:52:40 No referring link


Maybe it's Borat! Or maybe it's the Kazakh secret police coming to get me for promoting the Borat movie. Huh, I didn't know they had the Infranets in Kazakhstan.

On a different note, who can resist a nice guava-flavored sody water every now and then? Not me.





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks so refreshing and inviting. Like your glasses too!

10/01/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jarritos is delicous. I must admit I was in the middle east and decided to visit your blog while I was there. Not. I bet it was the reference to the movie. How cool is that?

10/07/2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home