Friday, October 13, 2006

News Flash Friday

Some randomness for your Friday:

* Yep, moms, your voice really is annoying!

* I expect at least one of my readers to break this record! It looks like she has wonderful taste in clothing too.

* Those wacky scientists!

* More wacky scientists! All the more reason to hang out with Billy Bong Thornton. I wonder where they get the subjects for these studies...

Today I have the dreaded Friday the 13th lunch date. I'm cultivating low expectations. So if fear of Friday the 13th is known as this, what is fear of Friday the 13th lunch dates?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

moms. that reminds me of watching the yo mamma show last night on mtv. quite something, really. ever seen it? these folks improv all these "yo momma is so fat..." jokes. i think it gets nasty often, but somewhat entertaining.

10/13/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

As in a lunch date? If so, than good luck and some people have lucky days on the 13th.....I think it's a good day, didn't feel ominous!

10/13/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My nails are way longer than that woman's and I'm wearing gold lame from head to toe at this very moment.

Do you know what's really weird? I had a dream last night that I bought a bag of marijuana from you. I am all for people smoking marijuana if they want to but I've never bought any for myself before. So, I have no idea what that dream was all about. I bet it was some weird Friday the 13th thing.

Hope the lunch date was good.

10/14/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Patiently waiting for lunch date details...and pics.

10/14/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Michelle - That dream is crazy! I think it's really funny, though. I used to want to be in the FBI, so I never tried pot because that would disqualify you. After watching the extras on the Weeds DVD, though, I kind of want to!

OK, date details coming soon.

10/14/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Bekka - I haven't seen that show. We used to love to come up with the yo mama jokes in 6th grade. We called them snaps. Good times

Michelle - I forgot to mention how hot that sounds - you know, you with long fingernails in gold lame. Mmm. ;)

10/16/2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home