Thursday, August 03, 2006

Time For Tom

The Tom Waits concert in Memphis is turning into quite the fiesta. Three of my friends from college will be there too. We’re splitting a couple of hotel rooms between the four of us. Luckily I have been able to save up enough credit hours at work to be able to take off Friday, since the concert is Friday night. Seeing as how the final draft of my class project is due on Monday, I’m cutting my trip short by a day and coming back on Saturday evening, while the others are staying until Sunday evening. I think we’re going to try and fit a visit to Graceland in, I’ll be sure to get some pictures. The theater where the concert is going to be looks really cool, there’s a virtual seat view of tha stage here. It looks like the perfect place to see Tom, a bit on the garish side! I probably won’t be able to post on Friday or Saturday (I know all 2 of you will be crushed), but a full report will be forthcoming…

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

I hope you have an awesome time! Get lots of pics! :)

8/04/2006 2:46 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Can't wait to hear even though I don't care for Senor Waits.

8/04/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am so jealous! I know it's tacky as hell but I would love to go to Graceland. I find Elvis endlessly fascinating.

The Tom Waits concert is going to be great too. I can't wait to see your pictures.

Good luck with the school project although I doubt you need luck.

8/05/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

lucky you. i delayed too much and then when i tried to get tickets to any of the TW shows within five hours, they were sold out. a friend told me that all TW concerts sold out in like 15 minutes. you are too lucky!

8/06/2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home