Saturday, July 29, 2006

Um, What The Hell Happened?

Don't know how or why the 'Elevator Talk' post got reposted today (it was originally posted on July 19). I won't delete it since Michelle commented on it. But what the hell? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that until yesterday I never visited my blog from work (because I didn't want anyone at work finding out about it), so I attempted to email a couple of posts. The first email posting worked, but the last 2 times didn't. I think the elevator post was one I attempted to post via email and it didn't post, so I posted it from home later. Maybe the email just made it through today? If that's the case there should be another duplicate at some point. Weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

The same thing happened to me when I tried to post by email the first time. I was also at work. The post never showed up, so I assumed it didn't work. Then hours later, there it was on my blog!

7/30/2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Weird. I didn't realize it was an old post. This happened to me once last year too though. Something posted 3 days after I had attempted and failed (I thought) to post via email. In the meantime I had posted it manually. Weird. Regardless, I enjoyed reading it :)

7/30/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home