Monday, July 31, 2006

The Real Deal

This one's for Kiki! I beat you to the cookie pics. I picked up a couple of the black and whites today and these pictures are of the actual cookies I bought.


Ah, the Yin and Yang of it all.




Let's get some mood lighting up in this mofo...




The aftermath.
Luckily I did not get sick like Jerry, it would have been my first upchuck since 2005 if I had. And as you can see, aside from the first couple of bites it is impossible to get both white and black in one bite as Jerry advocates because the cookie is as big as yo face. It has almost more of a cake-like consistency rather than cookie-like. Oh so good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Ok, those are the real deal....truly, it's a favorite of mine but I try not to eat them too often. Mostly I glom onto the 1/2 that my hub will bring home when he's picked one up in Penn Station.

7/31/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LMAO* I love the pic of the aftermath. :)

7/31/2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home