Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Don't Be, Rash

My dermatitis seems to slowly be getting better. I have purged my house of all fabric softener and fabric softener-related paraphernalia. I have washed all of my clothes and linens without fabric softener and with an extra rinse. I think it’s helping because it isn’t as uncomfortable to wear clothes all day as it was at the end of last week. I think the only place I will miss the fabric softener is on my sheets and towels, maybe there is a natural one that won’t irritate my skin.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Dermatitis sucks, esp. when it's in the nether regions.

8/02/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I can't use fabric softner either and have to buy perfume free laundry detergent.

8/03/2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger Tish said...

I had the same problem a few months back. I had tried a new laundry detergent that made me itch all over. I switched back to the old stuff and have been fine ever since!

8/04/2006 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home