Sunday, March 26, 2006

Two Nights - Two Nightmares

I have had a nightmare each night for the past two nights. On Friday night, I had a dream that my former employer hired me back (pretty much a nightmare in itself, but that wasn't the bad part). The item that we produced was silicon wafers, which are used to make integrated circuits for computers. Well, in the dream I had mouth full of ground up silicon pieces. Silicon is very hard and brittle, so basically imagine having a mouth full of broken pieces of glass and you get the idea. Not pleasant. The pieces were very hard to get out, and after I woke up I remember wondering why I didn't try to rinse my mouth out with water. I think this dream may be related to anxiety about grinding my teeth.

Last night I had another unpleasant dream. I had tickets to an REO Speedwagon concert. I will leave it up to you to decide which dream is scarier!

On a side note, today I was reminded of what may be the worst license plate in America. I've seen these before because I have family in this state, but I had forgotten just how heinous this thing is. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Kentucky license plate:



I imagine this license plate would be the hottest thing going if toddlers were allowed to drive cars. For everyone else, not so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Yuck! I've never seen that license plate and would have thought it a joke.

3/26/2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

LOL - I actually think it's kind of cute in a "have a nice day" retro way.

I *almost* posted about the nightmare I had this weekend, but I honestly think with the weird search hits I get on my blog.. it might put the feds on high alert. However, it was so realistic it freaked me out.

Faith has been having nightmares too.. maybe it's something in the air!

3/27/2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home