Friday, March 10, 2006

Mishmash

I am laughing hysterically at the craziest stuff these days. Not sure why that is. Since I don't have anything to be happier than normal about, I must be going insane. The latest - I saw a commercial for that new show that's kind of like American Idol but with people who invent things. It showed a guy with a picture of his invention and a mountain lion and he said something like "You can see that the invention will keep a mountain lion at bay." And the judge says "Your invention is a stick?". Holy shit I laughed at that.

I've added a new link on my sidebar to "Television Without Pity". If you've got some time to kill - and I do mean a lot of time - this site does recaps of several television shows. I say lots of time because these recaps are long. But, they are also hilarious. I've busted many a gut lately over some of their American Idol recaps. It almost makes me not feel like such a dork for watching AI. Almost. Anyway, it's also good if you miss an episode of a show you watch and it won't be rerun. If you need a good laugh I highly recommend this site!
I'm bummed that the final season of The Sopranos starts this Sunday, and I don't have HBO anymore. Hopefully they won't wait too long to release the DVDs!

I saw Krazy Kroger today. I must get her story.

And now, some pictures:

One Stop Shopping. I actually took this picture during my road trip at Christmas. Yes, I just got the film developed today!
I love that in Taiwan they make coffee called 'Hello Boss' coffee. They also make one called 'Mr. Brown'.
I loved the way the light was hitting my rubber plant, so I took a picture of it!
The leaves on the tree in my front yard have really popped out this week. I guess spring is just around the corner!

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm glad to see you finally got a pic of your donuts and guns. I wish I could remember where I saw my Jesus/guns sign!!

I'm pretty sure you're losing your mind.

3/10/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Wow, you really have spring there. We've got buds on the tree outside our kitchen but I saw woodpeckers and cardinals and lots of robins so spring is coming.
This is what I was explaining to my girl yesterday about film and cameras. She wants film in her cheapo one but wants instant results of a digital. I feel old.

3/10/2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger buffi said...

I love TWOP. Their recaps are awesome. They're ruthless.

Nice pictures! Love the GREEN on the trees. I'll be down there in eleven days!! Woo hoo!

3/10/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Donuts, guns and archery? I want to hang out at that place and just watch the people.

I have been missing reading my fav blogs, especially yours. I'm going to try to catch up soon. This made me laugh so hard I thought maybe I was going insane as well.

3/13/2006 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home