Friday, March 24, 2006

Good Visit

I got mom to the airport with no problems yesterday. And in case anyone is wondering, there was no 'CB' discussion. I just let it lie. The house was so quiet and lonely last night. You would think I would pretty much be used to that by now, but I guess I adapt quickly. Today I can kind of feel myself getting back into the usual routine.

I did manage to get mom hooked on American Idol and America's Next Top Model. Damn those reality shows are insidious! She just has to know who wins now that she's seen the shows. In any case, even though her visit was short, it was a good one.

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you had a good visit. I remember how quickly I would get used to having someone with me when I lived in Texas and how quiet it would seem afterwords.. which now that I think about it - is strange since I had Faith and Nate Nate.

3/26/2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Glad your visit was good. Although I still think you should say something about the CB incident. I wish I could hear the conversations with your family.....I think JC is into something really strange. Have you ever heard of CB?? Hehehe.

3/26/2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Kiki, I think Holli is right - it's been too long now. I think my family has thought that I was strange for a long time now, so they probably just think it's par for the course!

3/29/2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home