Friday, January 27, 2006

Four Things

I was tagged by Anne to do this list, and I actually didn't mind because I haven't felt very inspired about blogging lately.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
K Mart cashier (I got paid in cash and had to wear a tie to work)
Domino’s Pizza Delivery Driver (The store got robbed once while I was on a delivery)
Custodian at Disney World
Manufacturing engineer

Four movies you could watch over and over (I could have probably picked 40!):
The Big Lebowski
Boogie Nights
This Is Spinal Tap
The original Star Wars

Four places you’ve lived:
Atlanta, GA
Richardson, TX
Houston, TX
McKinney, TX

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Lost
Scrubs
The Office
Arrested Development

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
Costa Rica
Santa Fe
Seattle
Chicago

Four websites you visit daily:
CNN
Yahoo Mail
DVD File
The blogs I link to

Four of your favorite foods:
Pork chops
Shrimp
Red curry with chicken
Fried okra

Four places you’d rather be:
Hiking in the mountains somewhere
Lounging on a beach with a drink
Earning a decent paycheck
Oklahoma City ;)

Four albums you can’t live without:
Lost In Space – Aimee Mann
Midnight Vultures - Beck
The Mollusk – Ween
Bone Machine – Tom Waits

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this list, knock yourself out!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Well, that settles it - when you visit Oklahoma City ;) we're going to Eischen's for the best friend chicken and fried okra!!!

1/27/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I love pork chops, you know pork was the new white meat. I don't eat pork at home sadly, my hub doesn't eat it. Bacon and shrimp though, no problem. pfft.
I love Harry Shearer (sp?) in the non-opening pod.

1/27/2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger JC said...

He eats bacon but not pork chops? Hmm.

Lately when I think about Spinal Tap I hear the lyrics to "Hellhole", in particular "folks lend a hand in a hellhole".

1/28/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home