Monday, January 09, 2006

Test Results

The test went...


great! Much to my surprise I ended up getting a higher score on math than on verbal - I got a 680 on verbal and a 700 on math. Strangely enough, this is exactly what I got on the SAT back in the day. I think my math brush up this weekend helped me a lot. I think I did pretty well on the essays too, but I won't know my scores on those for a few weeks. I was a little worried because I ran out of time on the math section, had to start guessing, and still didn't finish all the questions. I am glad this hurdle is behind me, now I can get to work on my applications. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement!

9 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I knew you would do GREAT!!! All this worry for - well, not for nothing.. for something. I'm so proud of you!!

1/09/2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Hurray!! Good for you and the relief of it being over has to feel good.

1/09/2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Holli - Aw, thanks, that's such a nice thing to say.

Kiki - thanks, and you're right, it feels great! I'm positively giddy at the moment. The beer is helping that too, I'm sure!

1/09/2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

LOL @ Anne!!

dammit - I keep having NO word verification.. so I can't type anything!

smenita. I keep typing it. It's not working. stupid smenita.

WTF - smenita 12 times???

1/10/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Anne - You and your wacky pubic region!

Holli - Technology!

1/10/2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

You are all naughty. I'm planning to use my pubic region next week for self-portrait Tuesday which is why I've got an appointment tomorrow to take care of all that. Because then it would be TOO MUCH information!!

1/10/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow, Kiki. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I can't wait. Right, everyone?

1/10/2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

It won't be that great, trust me. In fact, it will probably skeeve everyone right out and I might end up bagging the whole thing.

1/10/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Way to go Mr. Brainiac engineer type math wizard.

1/13/2006 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home