Tuesday, December 20, 2005

On The Road Again and Weird Dream

Weird dreams have been in short supply lately, but I did have one the other night. I had to wash some of my dishes, so in order to save money I took them out behind the Luby's Cafeteria which for some reason had all of their dishwashers outside behind the building. I placed my dishes in the dishwasher, but then I started thinking "How will I get them back? They'll mingle with all of the regular Luby's dishes, and I won't be able to tell them apart." So, I removed the dishes from the dishwasher and went home. I guess in my dream my dishes are indistinguishable from dishes that say 'Luby's' on them. Hmm.

Tomorrow I am hitting the road to go to Alabama for Christmas. This time I am not sleeping in the computer room. There is no computer room when you don't have a computer - which my grandmother does not. My aunt and uncle live in the same town and they do have a computer, but if the past is any indication the time available on it will be pretty short. So, I'm not sure if I will be able to do much posting over the holidays. I will do my best, and if I can't post much I will try to catch up after I get back. I also probably won't be able to keep up too well on everyone's blogs. So, if you don't hear from me now you will know why. I hope everyone has a great Christmas, or Kwanzaa, or whatever! Bye, see ya.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Safe travels!!

Eat more weird food - have more weird dreams. Maybe you're having too many organic dreams.

12/20/2005 11:01 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

I wish you a safe journey. May your Christmas be wonderful & enjoy your time with your family.

12/21/2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah (I never know how to spell that), and Kwanzaa!

xoxo

12/21/2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

darnit - now I have nobody to bug.

*kicking dirt*

12/21/2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I have a funny story I'm planning to post for the first night on the spelling of Hannukah vs. Channukah. It falls on the 25th this year ~ how confusing is that for a little kid who celebrates both??

Safe travels JC, I hope you get online more than you think. BTW, public libraries usually have connections.

12/21/2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have a great Christmas!

12/23/2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm sick of seeing this post!!! Where are the "on the road" posts we were promised???

12/28/2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home