Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Packing Schmacking

Man, I'm wigging out. I hate getting ready to travel. I hate packing. I don't know why, but I don't like it. And I'm only going to be gone for 5 days, it's not like I'm going to the moon.

I can't wait to get there, but I hate that both Holli and Faith are ill at the moment. Hopefully they will both be on the mend soon!

This video has nothing to do with anything other than I think it's really funny. This news anchor recently moved to Dallas to do one of the morning news shows. So of course, this video has gotten some notice around here. It's a giggle!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Safe travels! Give Holli and Faith big smooches for me. I just know they'll both feel better and you all will have a great time at Radiohead.

Packing stresses me, I never know what to bring and I always take much longer than I want to get it all done.

5/07/2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

And I can completely see why being gay might make it difficult to climb a mountain. ? Wow, what was she thinking.

Best wishes on your travels. Wish I could see Radiohead with you. Give hugs and kisses to Holli and Faith from me too.
BTW-I always clean my hous before I leave on a trip. And I always think of Thelma & Louise and the coffee mug in the sink.

5/07/2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'mm so excited.. and late.. and crazy

5/08/2008 12:44 PM  
Blogger luzie said...

Have fun with the girls.. give them a big hug each from me. xo

5/08/2008 1:06 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

I'm jealous =( I wanna hang out with you guys. Schmacking is a fun word to say.

5/08/2008 6:17 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Hhhmmm, maybe he's gay AND blind. ;-)

YAY on you getting to spend time with Holli and Faith!! Hopefully they'll feel all better and your travels will go well and you'll all have a wonderful time. I'm a lovely shade of spring-leaf green with envy at the thought of it all. ;-)

5/08/2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger REENblack said...

lol That video is hilarious!!!

Have a great trip!!!

5/09/2008 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home