Sunday, April 27, 2008

Junkies With Monkey Disease

I've been pretty busy trying to wrap up this school semester. I have a group project that is due next Thursday. Our group has to create a website for a museum with art objects of our choice. "Our" choice (definitely not mine but I was outvoted) was "cemetery art". Sure, let's pick the most depressing thing we can think of! I'm a little nervous, it seems like some parts of the project aren't coming together all that well. We shall see.

The Cat Power show has been rescheduled, but not until October. That seems like a long time to wait. My heart could explode by then or something.

I recently watched the DVDs of "Flight of the Conchords", and thought they were really funny. Their first official CD came out last week, and I bought it. It's all songs from the show, but a few of my favorites aren't on there. If you're into 2-man New Zealand novelty bands, you could do a lot worse. I was quite disappointed to learn that they are playing in Washington D.C. while I will be there, but the shows are already sold out. Dammit!

Here's a video from the show. Bret writes a song for his girlfriend Coco, and Jemaine helps out:



Leave these poor sick monkeys alone
They've got problems enough as it is.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Am I man? yes technically I am. It's a catchy tune, and they are such funny boys. It's weird to see then walking around the streets of NY.

4/29/2008 10:37 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

i love them and i love them and i love them some more!!!!

4/29/2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I just can't leave a coherent thought here with Faith clinging to me - this is crazy.

4/29/2008 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home