Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sunset 3/27/08 and Earth Hour

Finally, a Saturday that I don't have to work! And my allergies are finally starting to settle down.

Have you all heard about Earth Hour? The idea is to get everyone to turn off their lights tonight at 8PM local time to make a statement about how our energy consumption affects the planet. I'm going to participate. I'm going to find out how difficult it is to read a book by candlelight, and probably go for a walk.

I hadn't seen a good sunset in a while, but I saw one on Thursday as I was coming home from the library. Here 'tis:

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger rev joe said...

Earth hour-I'm on it! We'll see if I can get the whole household to cooperate.
Have a nice weekend! pg

3/29/2008 2:41 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

No allergies? I am jealous because I feel my bronchial tubes screaming in pain everytime I cough. sux2Bme.

3/29/2008 6:13 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

i really wanted to participate in earth hour, but i had cupcakes to bake!

i love a good sunset.

3/29/2008 10:21 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

WOW! What a beautiful shot!

3/30/2008 2:24 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful sunset! i wish i've heard about Earth hour before...

3/30/2008 6:59 AM  
Blogger rev joe said...

Hey we did it. Sat on the front porch with a candle and had a drink. It was very peaceful.

3/30/2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Awesome sunset photo!

4/02/2008 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home