Monday, January 21, 2008

A Day Off

'Twas a glorious day today. I had the day off. I slept until 10:15, and then spent the majority of the day on the couch watching my Lost Season 3 DVDs. I didn't leave the house. I had been planning to do a little needed yard work, but it rained so that was out. I did work out though. I'm getting my comeuppance tomorrow though, I start my internship at the library. So I'm working my normal job until about 1, at the library from 2-6, then there's a city council meeting at 6:30 that I would really like to go to because they're going to discuss the development plans for the empty field behind my house. So tomorrow's going to kind of suck. Which made today all the more important.

1 Comments:

Blogger REENblack said...

A lull before the storm. I hope your new job and the meeting went well!!!

1/23/2008 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home