Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Decision At Last

My permanent crown seems to be settling in pretty well. It's just a little bit sensitive to hot temperatures, but other than that there don't seem to be any issues. It had better be settling in considering what I had to pay for it. Hell, for what I paid for it it should play "Yankee Doodle" on command, but I guess we can't always get what we want.

I finally made a decision about when I will be finishing up school. As usual the decision making went down to the last minute. I decided to do one additional semester in the summer. Considering my schedule for my internship, two classes, a full time job, and the "paper writing thingamabob" was just going to be too much. For several weeks I'm going to have to come in to the library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5 to 7 PM after having worked at my regular job from 7:30 to 3:30. Throw in the Saturdays that I will be working and I think I will have my hands full as it is. I don't need any help going crazy. Since I can't finish until August I also decided to take one of the classes that I was going to take this spring during the summer semester. So August it is. With the standard disclaimer "if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise"!


4 Comments:

Blogger luzie said...

that sounds like a good decision to me. we can have a cyber graduation party for you and me in august then. :)

1/09/2008 3:10 AM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Hope your crown feels better soon. Could be like that for a couple months though right???

Great decision! You'll still be extremely busy with what you already have on your plate... I still don't see how you can do all that! In the long run, a few months won't make that much of a difference I would think.

Thats a cool pic, what is it???

1/09/2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm really freaked out about my crown.. I'm scared to go back to that dentist who tore off my gum tissue, but I've been told it's doubtful the dentist will give me my crown, even if we've paid for it (to take it somewhere else so it can be put on). I don't want that freak in my mouth again!!!

You and Luzie will be graduating at the same time - perfect!! We can plan our first family holiday!!

1/09/2008 10:11 AM  
Blogger paintergirlFLA said...

oh good. you do have quite a bit on your plate. and I can't belive august will be it.

that is a really cool photo.

Some farm combine part? A collapsed highway?

1/09/2008 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home