Sunday, January 06, 2008

They Taste So Good In My Mouth

Thanks for the nice comments on my last post y'all. It cheered me up a bit. I did take the advice to get outside today. I needed to do some tree pruning in my front yard so I did that even though it was windier than hell today. Now maybe this summer it will be easier to mow around the tree.

Now for something completely different. I have to tell you about the Christmas food item that I became obsessed with this past year. I had heard about these at some point during the last year, but had never tasted them. This year I was able to get some of the Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe Joe's. They are like Oreos but the cream in the center has bits of candy cane in them. It's basically a peppermint Oreo. These cookies rock! If you live near a TJ's you definitely need to try these if you haven't. I'm not sure if they still have them, but it wouldn't hurt to look.


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy N. said...

I will look today and see if they still have them and if they do I will send you a box or two my friend to make up for not being able to see you when you were in town.

1/07/2008 8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My God. Those look so good! I could eat those by the ton. Do you remember the "grasshopper" (I think this is what they were called) oreos?? I had them as a kid and they were oreas with a light green mint filling...Mmmm!

1/07/2008 8:37 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

We've become obsessed with them. Totally obsessed. I freaked out the Trader Joe's cashier when I made my big cookie purchase!

btw - we all get in a funk this time of year. you forget.

1/07/2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Ooh, my kids would love those!

1/07/2008 11:47 AM  
Blogger paintergirlFLA said...

2 words-yum yum.

1/07/2008 2:51 PM  
Blogger JC said...

amy - you don't have to do that. But I wouldn't send them back if you did! :)

b - I do remember those grasshoppers now that you mention them. I used to love those things. I had totally forgotten about them. I wonder why they quit making them?

h - I can picture you buying 20 boxes!

m - yes they would!

pg - yes they are!

1/07/2008 5:13 PM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Those look fabulous!!! Mmmmmm

1/09/2008 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home