Monday, May 14, 2007

A to Z, Da Return

Tish tagged me for this A to Z meme. I actually already did this one a few months ago, but I’ll do it again. Let’s see if I get the same results.

A-Attached or Single? Do you really even need to ask at this point?
B-Best Friend: Mary
C-Cake or Pie: Cake. No pesky crust to deal with.
D-Drink of Choice: Water
E-Essential Item: House key
F-Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms? Definitely bears. It’s more fun to bite their heads off.
H-Hometown: Richardson, TX
I-Indulgence: Good coffee
J-January or February: January. More days off.
K-Kids: Nope
L-Life is incomplete without: Food
M-Marriage Date: Not applicable
N-Number of Siblings: 1
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges. I’m all about the citrus.
P-Phobias/Fears: public speaking, stepping in dog doo without shoes or socks on.
Q-Favorite Quote: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” – Ben Franklin. Seems very applicable these days to a certain leader…
R-Reasons to smile: Inter-semester break
S-Season: Fall, because that’s when it starts cooling off around here after the heat furnace summers.
T-Tag Three: Barbara, Amy, Bekka
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I wear one contact lens
V – This thing was missing “V” when I got it. Last time it was vegetable you hate, so this time I’ll do vegetable you love: okra
W-Worst Habit: Staying up too late
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds? Wha? I don’t think I’ve ever had any procedure that involves ultrasound, so I’ll go with X-ray by default.
Y-Your Favorite Foods: Enchiladas, burritos, shrimp, scallops. Scallop burrito anyone?
Z-Zodiac: Aries

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

I have made shrimp soft tacos. Those were fun. I didn't know you wear contacts. I like riping my glasses off (just like superman) when I want to quickly change my point of view into complete fuzziness.

Let's hope you are never speaking in front of some rally in a park- barefoot.

5/14/2007 4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, what do you do with the empty side of the contact case? I'd fill it with candy to eat while I put in my 1 contact!

5/14/2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out...consider it done

5/14/2007 9:59 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

interesting meme, it was cool to find out more about you

5/15/2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger Tish said...

Haha! I laughed out loud at the mention of stepping in dog doo without shoes or socks on!

Thanks for playing along! :)

5/17/2007 1:33 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i once stepped in poodle poop. other than the fact that it was dog poop and therefor not something you wanted touching any part of your skin, it was not a bad experience. much like what i expect a mud bath feels like.

5/18/2007 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home